This program is designed specifically for the Retail & Hospitality Industry attorney – whether you are in-house or outside counsel. You will learn more about serious legal issues that will make you a better lawyer, and allow you to better serve your companies and clients.
Some of the topics of discussion during the seminar will be:
- The differences between service animals and therapy dogs, and how your company should handle the different types of requests without violating the ADA and keeping your customer happy.
- Listen to industry professionals discuss the variety of challenges related to the long recovery that comes after a natural disaster.
- Find out the legal and logistical challenges associated with going “green”.
- Finally, hear from a leader in the retail industry about the current status of the traditional brick and mortar retail establishments with the continued advancement of e-commerce shopping.
Learn from and network with representatives from:
- Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants
- Ryman Hospitality
- Publix Supermarkets
- Current and Retired Judges
- Retail Industry Leaders Association
- and many other leading retail & hospitality attorneys
Registration will not begin for a few more months but be sure to add this one to your calendar and your 2018 budget – because it is a seminar you do not want to miss. For more information go to www.dri.org.